Splash N ' Dash- guided inflatable kayak trip
Our splash and dash is perfect for those hot summer days! You will be in an inflatable kayak captaining your own craft. Your guide will teach you the basics of paddling and will be there to assist you when needed. They will help you gain a basic understanding of reading water and show you all the features to be aware of on the river. Your guide will also tell you about the history of the area as well as point out the abundant local wildlife on this stretch of the Salmon River. This trip typically lasts 3 to 4 hours with snacks and drinks provided. Come play on the river with us and learn the skills to take out your own boat without a guide next time!
- When: Daily june-September
- Where: Salmon River
- Trip length: Approximately 6-10 miles depending on water levels
- Class/Level: Level I – gentle
- Departing time: 9:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 3:30pm
* Departing times are flexible, call for reservations..
- Ending time: 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Time on water: About 3 hours
- Age restrictions: 6+- depending on water levels
- Cost: $75.00/person – *minimum restrictions apply
- We need a minimum of 3 to run the trip if not cost for the trip is $225. If additional people book we will credit back the extra spot!